Thursday, January 6, 2011

Update On The Search For KafirGirl



I’m surrounded by New, New, New! New year, new office locale, new semester at school with new classes, and even a new haircut. I hope everyone had a wonderful Solstice / Holiday Season / Christmas / Festivus / Everything! I have been MIA thanks to tons or recent chaos in my life (mostly my work and school life), but when I’m surrounded by all of this newness, I’m reminded that a new blog entry is probably a good idea.

I was also gently prodded by a reader a few days ago, which prompted me to check my A-Mail (My Anonymous Atheist E-mail Account), SweetAtheistMistress@yahoo.com. There, I found a message about a new Facebook page dedicated to the search for KafirGirl. When I saw that, I knew it was time to return.

LET’S FIND KAFIRGIRL!

If KG just tired of her blog, or life got in the way, I can completely understand that. However, it seems a number of people share my concerns that she may have been threatened or harmed. If that is the case, that is a threat toward all of us who blog about atheism or criticize religion, and we should do everything we can to show our support for her.

I am making my own Facebook account so that I can support this page. I hope that any readers out there who have Facebook accounts will do the same.

S.A.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment