Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Look of an Atheist Artist


I found this great collection of artwork on Flicker by an artist called BiSQUE.  I'm fascinated and I love it!However, I can't for the life of me find a website for this artist.  The closest I got was a mention on the blog of someone else who saw the gallery show.  Thanks to that, I can also tell you the artist is from Illinois and a mother of three.  I hope Bisque is not languishing in anonymity, and that the problem is that I am just not a great Googler.

Hope you Enjoy!  If you know more about this person, please let me know!

SAM

PS - I apologize to any readers (if there are any! haha) for my absence.  A personal health issue slowed me down significantly over the past few weeks.  Things are looking better now, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment