Monday, August 17, 2009

Hello Internet!

In all my years of searching the world wide web, I have come across MANY websites about some values close to my heart: atheism, objectivism, and love. However, I have yet to find a place to discuss relationships in any depth in terms of atheism and objectivism, and there is just so much to talk about!

While I plan to stay anonymous, I'll share many of my own experiences (changing names to protect the guilty!) and hopefully create a forum for others to discuss their experiences. After all, most people that I know with these values have at least at some point been in a mixed (theological or philosophical) relationship that creates some pretty interesting situations.

So, as you get to know me, and hopefully at least get a kick out of my personal experiences, feel free to send me yours! I can't wait to get to know who's out there.

Yours truly,
S.A.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment